Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Key's

Key's Key's Key's

Keys can be used for anything and everything.
Keys can lock. Keys can unlock. Keys can open and close.

What does a key mean to me?
easy, I have a key that can unlock anything! Its not a master key its better its what ever I want to do with my life! Things are changing and moving fast and its time to choose what I want to use my key for! I can do whatever I want but I can only use it once because once I use it then there is no going back! When I use my key instead of throwing it out I just trade it in for something else.

What is coming next?
The key of college.
Then the key of a mission.
Key of life.
Key of marriage.
Key of kids.

How long is this all gonna take? Its about 5 to the max of 10 years
What are you gonna do in five years.
What am I going to do in five.
Ten, Twenty and Fifty years down the road.....

Leave no regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment