Sunday, September 18, 2011

Im Walking Alone

I walk alone... everything I have worked towards my whole life is gone. Everyone is gone everything is gone no one cares as they pass, they see me walking no where and dont bother to care. This world is full of people like me, working to get only one place and thats on TOP. They think its the only thing that matters pushing and pulling anyone who steps in the way.

I walk alone... I made it to the top and once there its a different world you can look down and see as far as you want but only noticing the people you stepped on and realizing that if you lifted them up you wouldnt be so alone on the top.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, this is very true. Why do people try to get to the top? Why is no one satisfied with where they are and who they are and what they are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i completely agree! everyone's looking to get to the top but once you get there and you have no one to enjoy it with why does it matter? good work.

    ReplyDelete