Tuesday, January 10, 2012

If you knew me you would know I'm in your A2 class, I like the University of Texas at Austin. You would see me at all the school events but not in the crowd but on the field and no not playing but taking pictures! If you knew me you would see me throwing pizza's in the air and working at a old folks home. This is all the stuff that EVERYBODY knows about me.
If you really know me, you would know that the reason I like UT is because my family lives there, you would know that I would much rather be playing than taking pictures or even be in the stands but because our whole senior yearbook is depending on three people and I happen to be one. You would know I love camping and hiking and snowboarding. You would know that i love working at Pizza Pie because of my awesome friends working there and I work at the old folks home because I just wanna make a difference in someones life even if its one shift at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment