Sunday, December 4, 2011

Trying to live like Gandhi

Ive always hated who I am
always trying to get better at this or that
Trying to always be my best
trying to keep the peace
When will we own ourselves completely?

Gandhi was almost perfect
well the most recent example that made a huge inpact
main idea was just keeping the peace

better than me
but when he cuts me off to save ten seconds
or she cheats on me because  he"finally cares about her"
(then leaves her when he gets what he wants)
I should brush it off and act like it doesnt matter
but all I wanna do is disrupt the peace

I havent learned yet
I keep forgetting what trust is
Everyone I think I can trust just leaves
all i can do is keep moving forward looking towards the light
And tonight is not the last time I'll see the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment